Like Us on Facebook

Insurance

As a courtesy to our patients, we will bill the insurance carrier on the patient's behalf. However, the patient is liable for charges not covered by the insurance company. We accept most major insurances including but not limited to Medicare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, HMOs (Community Blue, IHA, Univera), Workers' Compensation and No Fault. Please check with us and/or your insurance company if your insurance is not on this list. If we are not a participating provider with your insurance company, we may be able to become one or bill them as a non-participating or out-of-network provider.

Co-pays are due at the time of treatment. We accept cash, check, money order, and all major credit cards.

Here is a list of some common insurances/coverage information:

HMOs (Community Blue, IHA, Univera): Co-pays are due at the time of treatment. If your plan requires a referral (check with your card/insurance company), you are responsible for having it in place at the time of treatment. Charges for treatment beyond the limits of your policy will be your responsibility.

Medicare: We are participating providers with Medicare Part B. Medicare will determine the acceptable fee from the bill that we send them. They will then pay 80% of this acceptable amount. You will be responsible for the remaining 20%. If you have a secondary insurance, we will bill them the remaining 20 % and then bill you for any unpaid balance of the acceptable amount.

No Fault: We will bill your no-fault carrier if you are claiming coverage under your no-fault insurance. Please bring in your policy number and claim number at the time of your first visit. If your insurance company does not pay, you will be liable for our charges. If you have a secondary insurance, we must be given this information as well as any required referrals at the time of your first visit. This insurance company will only be billed if you are denied through your no-fault claim.

Workers' Compensation: We will bill your workers' compensation insurance carrier. Please bring in any information you have concerning your case including your insurance carrier, carrier case number and injury date.

Occasionally cases are denied by a workers' compensation judge and are determined not to fall under the realm of workers' compensation. You will then become liable for our charges. If you have a secondary insurance, we must be given this information as well as any required referrals at the time of your first visit. This insurance company will only be billed if you are denied through your workers' compensation claim.

We realize that difficulties in paying bills may arise. Payment plans are available on request. Please feel free to contact this office with any questions or concerns.